Excel Viper F4
This is how it all started with Excel; by building the toughest and simply the best-built duck boat made. Heavy-duty gunwhales can take a beating from timber. The (optional) KIK-UP™ transom’s dual heavy-duty gas shocks help absorb impact subjected to your lower unit in surprise encounters with submerged stumps. Tank-like bracing throughout doesn’t make this boat a lightweight, but it will outlast any other boat made. The step deck ( Excel was the 1 st to offer this feature) takes the leg-work out of getting in and out of your boat. Excel exclusive OPTIFADE™ camo will disappear in any timber hole or marsh.
|Hull Thickness||.100 or .125||.100 or .125||.100 or .125|
|Max Weight Passengers and Gear||825||875||1100|
- Khaki or OD Green Standard
- Viper™ hull with Reverse Chine
- 17 Degree Transom
- F4 Step Deck
- Extruded Gunwale (w/rubber rub rail and slotted interior for accessory mounting)
- Rod and Gun Storage (port side)
- Bow Rails
- Full Flotation
- Starboard Gunwale Storage Trays with Cup Holder
- Full “V” Floor
- Longitudinal Ribs – 6063 Alloy
- High Transom
- Navigation Lights
- E.I.P (Excel Improved Pod Seats) Rear Deck
- Rear Deck Storage Boxes
- Rear Deck Battery Box
- Rear Deck Seat Base
- Slide-in Storage Under Driver’s Seat
- High Front Deck with Seat Base
- Front Deck Storage with Mesh Panel (optional fuel tank location)
- Recessed Light Control Panel w/Courtesy Light, 12V Plug, Rocker Switches and Breakers
- Bilge 800 GPH
- Yamaha, Mercury, Suzuki, Evinrude & Honda Outboards
- .125 Upgrade (5052)
- Shallow Water Outboard KIK-UP Transom
- Rear Hand Grab Rails
- Starboard Rod/Gun Storage (Viper™ F4 Dual Gun Box model)
- Seat Bases
- Gloss Paint Colors
- Camo (Optifade™ Marsh, Optifade™ Timber, Max-4, Natural Gear Green and Brown & Old School)
- Interior Superliner Coating
- Built-In Bow 3,000lb KFI Winch
- Twin 5800 Lumen LED Headlights
- Interior LED Lighting (White, Blue, Red or Green LED’s)
- Trolling Motor Kit (plug and battery tray)
- Full Line of Minnkota Trolling Motors
- Built-In 11 Gallon BowFuel Tank
- Rear Portside Aerated Live well
- Cup & Shell Holder (mounted on accessory rail)
- Spud Poles
Most sportsman don’t know they can run an outboard in shallow clear water with our exclusive optional Kik Up assembly. It works by mounting the outboard to this special transom assembly that allows the slow moving boat to tip up when it hits a log, stump or other underwater object. The double Monroe shock assembly dampens the up and downward movement making it seem effortless to run flooded timber, or stumps in your favorite crappie or bass hole. The Kik Up was invented by and exclusive to Excel.
The standard feature control panel is conveniently located near the driver for easy access to the two interior panel lights switch, bilge, running lights, bow spot light option switch etc. On models with a built-in fuel tank, the fuel gauge is also located near the driver. All switches have built-in breakers and the panel is recessed to protect the switches.
The twin LED 5800 lumen headlight guides you through the darkest marshes or timber. The lights can be adjusted upwards or downwards as needed for your boat design, and the lights rotate around for backing the boat. Turn the light to the side to put out your decoys.
The headlight switch is located on the driver control panel.
All our water resistant storage and gun boxes have a raised edge on top of the box that fits into the cover. This feature prevents normal rainfall and water splashes from getting into the sealed box below. However, be careful at carwashes where high pressure spray can seep up and over the water resistant seal.
This feature is a premium standard feature on all Excel brand boats.