Excel Bay Pro 183/203/220
The Bay Pro’s Excelleration™ Pad Hull is engineered to provide the highest degree of performance, stability, handling and seaworthiness. Meticulous detail differentiates the Excel Bay Pro from others. Extra bracing and excessive reinforcement establishes the Excel Bay Pro as the toughest in the industry. All bay boats have .125 hulls, the Excel Bay Pro is a whopping .160 thick.
Other features include flip-up jump seats with storage, deluxe center console with rod holders, leaning post, two livewells and over 31 cubic feet of storage. The Superliner™ interior coating ensures secure footing and twin floor drains keep it dry. The Bay Pro represents an exceptional combination of performance, functionality, fishability and craftsmanship.
|Length||22′ 3″||20′ 3″||18′ 3″|
- Bone White (shown above) or Silver
- Superliner (interior rough surface coating)
- Excelleration Performance Pad Lifting Hull
- Leaning Post w/Cushion and Footrest
- Insulated Fish Box on the 220 Bay Pro – Just like the Bay Pro 230
- Extruded Gunwale (w/rubber rub rail and slotted interior for accessory mounting)
- 2 Built-in Lockable Rod Boxes
- 12/24/36 Volt Trolling Motor Harness
- Integrated Trolling Motor Bracket
- Navigation Lights
- Bilge – 800GPH
- 4 Nylon Mooring Cleats
- 2 Tempress Fishing Seats
- 2 Rear Folding Jumpseats with Storage
- 48 Quart Bow Cooler (model 220)
- Rear Deck Seatbase
- Angled 45 Degree Transom Splash Pan
- Front Deck Control Panel (12V Plug, Troll Motor Plug, Nav Light and Motor Trim Switches
- Two-Tone Colors: Blue, Black, Maroon, and Silver
- Stainless Package includes Rod Holder, Console Cup Holders, Steering Wheel and Cleats
- Full Line of Minnkota Trolling Motors
- 2 or 3 Bank Charger
- Leaning Post Backrest with 3 Rod Holders
- Automatic Bilge
- Sportsman Power Pole (8′)
- 3 Step Swim Ladder
- Rod Box Cushions
- Front Deck 15 Gallon Livewell/Baitwell
- Seadek Brand Bow and Rear Deck Surface (cushion step)
- Recirculating Bait Well
- Bay Star and Sea Star (over 150 HP) Hydraulic Steering
- 6 Gauge Trolling Motor Harness w/Battery Tray (12, 24 and 36 volt options)
- Humminbird Helix 5 or Helix 7 Fishfinder/GPS
- Jack Plate (6″)
- CMC and Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate
- Tan Interior with Outside Camo
- Recirculating Livewell (console and rear livewell)
- Yamaha, Mercury, Suzuki, Evinrude or Honda Outboard
Our bay console has it all. The list is clearly worth mentioning, a removable tinted windshield and stainless grab rail that tip down for low garages, full set of gauges, switches with resetable breakers, 12v plug, mounting space for your fish finder, stainless five-spoke steering wheel w/steering knob and gauge option, optional hydraulic steering, 6 side rod holders and a 16 gallon livewell on the 203 and 220 models, and great storage below with a hinged access door. And, an up front three-tray tackle center built into the console padded seat-back. First class indeed.
The two front lockable boxes hold up to 12 fishing rods, 6 in each. The boxes are designed with a recessed water lip under the cover that channels water away from the box and on to the floor where it drains into the bilge area. This allows you to put rods and other items in the box where they will be guarded from rain and wave splash.
Although these boxes are water resistant, water from high pressure or wash-down pumps can work its way up under the lid and into the box, so please be careful when cleaning.
The fold-down twin jump seats convert the flat rear deck into the best two seats in the boat. If you get tired of driving, simply commandeer one of these comfortable seats and relax. Why not, you are the captain. The jumps seat also open to a large storage box below.
Plus, check out the cooler, the lean post with fold down step, vertical rod holders on the back rest and hold-on handle in front of the jump seat. Although, you probably won’t need them since this is the most comfortable ride in the boat.